Through the Bible in 365 Days and Today in Proverbs AUDIO VERSION September 8th

 CLICK TO GO TO YESTERDAY'S AUDIO

Click on Image Above to hear the 
THROUGH THE BIBLE IN 365 DAYS 
episode for today's date 
(Be sure to use the back arrow in your browser to return 
to click on today's Proverbs image below)


Click on Image Above to hear the 
THE CHAPTER IN PROVERBS
episode for today's date 

Click here to see above image on assorted Merchandise 

This is the one daily exercise that I believe has strengthened by relationship with God the most over the past 5 years or so. It has increased my knowledge of the Bible and has built my faith, increased my wisdom and cemented my confidence in standing firm in my walk with the Lord.


Every morning I listen to a “Through the Bible in One Year” audio series along with one chapter of Proverbs. If you’ve not done this before, you’ll note that Proverbs has 31 chapters and there are typically 31 days in a month so listening to a chapter with each corresponding day on your calendar works out well. I had to search this out each day until I was able to find a way to group them both together as you see presented here.


I’ve chosen Tom Dooley’s version for the Bible in a Year and this particular version for the Proverbs. Every day you can come to this blog, search for today’s date and you’ll find both. Simply click on the image for the Bible in a Year audio on YouTube, use the back arrow to come back and then click on the Proverbs for today, also in YouTube. Then again, click the back arrow and you’ll be ready for tomorrow’s series.

Do this for a week and I think you’ll find that you’ll love this and will continue doing so for a month, then a year and as I’ve mentioned, I’ve done this now for over 5 years or so.

Feel free to leave any comments you may have. Also, I appreciate you visiting and buying from the sponsors who advertise on this page as this helps support us.

Thanks and make it a great day. See you tomorrow.

TS The Weeping Warrior 


CLICK TO GO TO TOMORROW'S AUDIO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the different Names of God?

Beneath the Cross of Jesus, Design by Ter Scott is now available on items for your witness and conversation starter.

A Mighty Fortress is our God, Lyrics Narrated