Morning Prayer, Awake and See the Light.

 Thanks for watching our video of the same name. Here are the words to this child's prayer (and for adults too as we are all God's children) along with the credits to each. We appreciate your support with your purchases of our products and services and for any advertisers you see on this page. 

Now I awake and see the light;
Lord, Thou hast kept me through the night.
To Thee I lift my voice and pray
That Thou wilt keep me through the day.
If I should die before 'tis done,
O God, accept me through Thy Son! Amen.

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the different Names of God?

Beneath the Cross of Jesus, Design by Ter Scott is now available on items for your witness and conversation starter.

A Mighty Fortress is our God, Lyrics Narrated